Why Sell With Me & How We Sell Your Home
Why Sell Your Home With Ed?
Stellar Service and Expert Marketing Strategies are two of the reasons Ed has helped over 1,500 satisfied families make their Northern Virginia move since 1990.
The 3 Most important Reasons to have Ed sell your home are – Money, Time, & Results.
Ed has been selling homes in Northern Virginia since 1990, and has helped over 1,500 satisfied clients make their move. Today’s real estate market is very competitive, and now more than ever, expert guidance is essential. From start to finish we provide you with all the information, in a timely manner, so that you can make informed decisions. We promise to keep in constant communication, and handle the multitude of details involved in each real estate transaction, with precision and expertise gained from 20 years of local real estate experience. It’s no wonder the majority of our business comes from repeat and referral clients. Let us have the chance to provide you a remarkable real estate experience, and we’ll make you a client FOR LIFE!
How We Market Your Home
We have developed and refined our marketing plan over the past 10 years in order to provide our clients “top market exposure”. Our marketing campaign is a package of high impact advertising materials in both electronic and print media. It is diverse and systematic, and designed to target the most likely buyers for our properties.
No one knows for sure where a buyer will come from, or the one best way to advertise a home, but statistics show that over 90% of home buyers begin their search on the web. We use a combination of proven successful advertising methods, in both electronic and print media, an extensive database of past clients, contacts and sphere of influence, to successfully promote our homes for sale. We continually sell our listings for higher than average sales to list price ratios, and in less time than the average days on market.
Here are a just a few of the methods we promote your home….
- Web Site Specialties – We employ Virtual Results, a real estate specialty marketing service to build and manage our real estate web site, and to handle marketing efforts for us on the national level. “Build the best real estate web site, advertise consistently, and the buyers will come.” NorthernVirginiaHomes.com and GoFairLakesHomes.com are built with this concept.
- Promotional Materials – We employ the 320 Group to design, print, and mail all of our real estate marketing materials. Big, Bold, and Concise advertising, designed to capture the buyers attention with a prominent Call to Action.
- Photography – We employ CR Pillar professional photographers to shoot all of our homes in wide angle high def photography.
- Internet advertising on the Web – We list our homes prominently on many of the most highly visible and trafficked web sites including Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Homes Data Base, Trulia.com, Remax.net, Google, Craig’s List, AOL, Yahoo!, Hot Pads.com, Oodle, Backpage, Vast, Enormo, National Relocation, , Propertypursuit.com, FrontDoor, Lycos, HomeSeekers, Cyberhomes, MilitaryHomes.com, and many others.
- Electronic Mail – We own a Northern Virginia Realtor list containing over 10,000 email addresses of agents throughout Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William Counties, and continuously market our listings to our Realtor partners.
- Direct Mail – We target thousands of potential home buyers by mail each month, using professionally printed high impact postcards, and we continuously connect with our past clients and sphere of influence in search of quality buyer referral leads for our homes.
- Traditional Advertising – we continue to market to neighbors and prospective buyers around our listings, in traditional ways such as open houses, just listed cards, directional signs, Remax signs with home brochure boxes, and road signage throughout the area.
- Social Media – is an integral part of our overall marketing campaign with the use of Facebook , Twitter, Linked in, Google Plus and more!
The Northern Virginia real estate market is always challenging and exciting, and now more than ever you need the experience of a proven professional, a real estate advisor who can help you reach your real estate goals! Time, Money, and the least amount of hassle.
HEARD ENOUGH? CONTACT ED NOW!