Executive Style Brick Front 4BR/ 4.5 Bath Colonial Estate Home
Like New Immaculate Built in 2005 – over 6500 Finished sq ft.
10 foot ceilings, Gleaming Hardwood Floors Main & Top Levels
Private Rear Lot Backs to Trees
- Spacious Master BR suite with Private Sitting Room
- Luxury Bath w/ Large Jetted Soaking Tub, & Walk-in Closet
- Bright Open Floorplan prefect for Entertaining
- Formal Living & Dining Rooms,…Curved Hardwood Staircase
- Main Level Library, Gas FPL, custom upgrade Trim Package
- Upgraded Granite and Cherry Cabinets in all bathrooms
- Enormous Gourmet Kitchen w/ Center Island, Granite Counters
- Cherry Cabinetry, Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk-in Food Pantry, Butler’s Pantry and Built in Desk Open Flow Access to Breakfast<b/r>
- Room & Sunroom Addition
- Finished, Walkout Lower Level w/Rec Room, Full Bath
- RI 5th Bedroom, Media, and Workout Room
- 3 Zone HVAC, Finished Garage, and much more!
- Private Rear Lot Backs to Trees
- *Neighborhood borders Willow Ponds Park*
- 17 Acres of biking/running/walking trails
- *Minutes to Wegmans, & Great shopping in Fair Lakes and Fair Oaks*
- Fairfax County Pkwy, I66, 29, 50, and public transportation..
- Sought after Fairfax County Public School district!
Ed has been practicing real estate since 1990, a top producing Realtor in Northern Virginia since 1994 and has earned nearly all the top awards Northern Virginia Association of Realtors and Remax International offers. Including life time top producer, Top 3 agents in the Mid Atlantic Region, 30 Million Dollar…Read More